Monday, April 20, 2009

The Dictionary

Ok here is something I realized when I was writing my speech for school:


The dictionary is where we go to find the meaning of words and for the most part it does a really excellent job. But there is one word that is lacking in its definitions. Friendship “the state of being friends; an attachment between friends; friendly feeling or attitude.” That’s it that is all the dictionary gives us.

Well I would like to thank the dictionary for its infinite wisdom in the past. But this time I’m kinda pissed. That is not a definition its well nothing no insight on the words hidden meaning nothing, zip, nada that’s what the dictionary has given me. Well thanks dictionary but I guess this time I’m going to have to make my own definition, which by the way is going to take some time, thanks.

1 comment: